These Terms of Sale and Licence (“Terms of Sale”), together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the terms under which access to Paid Content is sold by Us to consumers through this website, www.cbehx.co.uk (“Our Site”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully and ensure that you understand them before purchasing access to Paid Content. You will be required to read and accept these Terms of Sale when ordering access to Paid Content. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to purchase access to Paid Content through Our Site. These Terms of Sale, as well as any and all Contracts are in the English language only.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In these Terms of Sale, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means a contract for the purchase of access to Paid Content, as explained in Clause 6;
means our acceptance and confirmation of your purchase of Single Program Access and/or a Subscription;
means the reference number for your Single Program Access and/or Subscription;
means the digital content including but not limited to seminars made available for access by Subscription and online certificate programs made available for access by Single Program Access through Our Site;
“Single Program Access”
means access provided to you by Us to Our Site providing access to certain Paid Content upon your payment of a one-time fee;
means a monthly subscription provided to you by Us to Our Site providing access to certain Paid Content; and
means CBEHX Ltd.
- Information About Us
- Our Site, cbehx.co.uk, is owned and operated by CBEHX Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12294250, whose registered address is Britannia House, Caerphilly Business Park, Caerphilly, Wales, United Kingdom.
- Age Restrictions
Consumers may only purchase Subscriptions and access Paid Content through Our Site if they are at least 18 years of age.
- Business Customers
These Terms of Sale do not apply to customers purchasing access to Paid Content in the course of business.
- Subscriptions, Single Program Access, Paid Content, Pricing and Availability
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all descriptions of Paid Content, Subscriptions and Single Program Access available from Us correspond to the actual Paid Content and delivery models that you will receive.
- We may from time to time change Our prices. Changes in price will not affect any Subscription or Single Program Access that you have already purchased but will apply to any subsequent renewal or new Subscription. We will inform you of any change in price at least 30 days before the change is due to take effect. If you do not agree to such a change, you may cancel the Contract for a Subscription as described in sub-Clause 12.1.
- Minor changes may, from time to time, be made to certain Paid Content, for example, to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, or to address technical or security issues. These changes will not alter the main characteristics of the Paid Content and should not normally affect your use of that Paid Content. However, if any change is made that would affect your use of the Paid Content, suitable information will be provided to you.
- In some cases, as described in the relevant content descriptions, We may also make more significant changes to the Paid Content. If We do so, We will inform you at least 30 days before the changes are due to take effect. If you do not agree to the changes, you may cancel the Contract as described in sub-Clause 12.1.
- Where any updates are made to Paid Content, that Paid Content will continue to match Our description of it as provided to you before you purchased your Subscription or Single Program Access to access the Paid Content. Please note that this does not prevent Us from enhancing the Paid Content, thereby going beyond the original description.
- We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on Our Site are correct at the time of going online. Changes in price will not affect any order that you have already placed (please note sub-Clause 5.11 regarding VAT, however).
- All prices are checked by Us before We accept your order. In the unlikely event that We have shown incorrect pricing information, We will contact you in writing to inform you of the mistake. If the correct price is lower than that shown when you made your order, we will simply charge you the lower amount and continue processing your order. If the correct price is higher, We will give you the option to purchase the Subscription and/or Single Program Access at the correct price or to cancel your order (or the affected part of it). We will not proceed with processing your order in this case until you respond. If We do not receive a response from you within 7 days, We will treat your order as cancelled and notify you of this in writing.
- If We discover an error in the price or description of your Subscription and/or Single Program Access after your order is processed, We will inform you immediately and make all reasonable efforts to correct the error. You may, however, have the right to cancel the Contract if this happens. If We inform you of such an error and you do wish to cancel the Contract, please refer to sub-Clause 12.4.
- If the price of a Subscription and/or Single Program Access that you have ordered changes between your order being placed and Us processing that order and taking payment, you will be charged the price shown on Our Site at the time of placing your order.
- All prices on Our Site include VAT. If the VAT rate changes between your order being placed and Us taking payment, the amount of VAT payable will be automatically adjusted when taking payment.
- Orders – How Contracts Are Formed
- Our Site will guide you through the process of purchasing a Subscription and/or Single Program Access. Before completing your purchase, you will be given the opportunity to review your order and amend it. Please ensure that you have checked your order carefully before submitting it.
- If, during the order process, you provide Us with incorrect or incomplete information, please contact Us as soon as possible. If We are unable to process your order due to incorrect or incomplete information, We will contact you to ask to correct it. If you do not give us the accurate or complete information within a reasonable time of Our request, We will cancel your order and treat the Contract as being at an end. We will not be responsible for any delay in the availability of Paid Content that results from you providing incorrect or incomplete information.
- No part of Our Site constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order to purchase a Subscription constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending you an Order Confirmation by email. Only once We have sent you a Order Confirmation will there be a legally binding Contract between Us and you.
- Order Confirmations shall contain the following information:
- Your Order ID;
- Confirmation of the Subscription and/or Single Program Access ordered including full details of the main characteristics of the Paid Content available as part of it;
- Fully itemised pricing for your Subscription and/or Single Program Access including, where appropriate, taxes, and other additional charges;
- The duration of your Subscription and/or Single Program Access (and for Subscriptions also the renewal date); and
- Confirmation of your acknowledgement that the Paid Content will be made available to you and that you will lose your legal right to change your mind and cancel upon accessing the Paid Content as detailed below in sub-Clause 11.1.
- In the unlikely event that We do not accept or cannot fulfil your order for any reason, We will explain why in writing. No payment will be taken under normal circumstances.
- Any refunds under this Clause 6 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which the event triggering the refund occurs.
- Refunds under this Clause 6 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
- Payment for Subscriptions and Single Program Access must always be made in advance for the relevant subscription period. Your chosen payment method will be charged when we process your order and send you an Order Confirmation.
- We accept the following methods of payment on Our Site:
- Credit or debit card via Stripe (as payment provider);
- If you do not make any payment due to Us on time, We will suspend your access to the Paid Content. For more information, please refer to sub-Clause 8.5. If you do not make payment within 3 calendar days of Our reminder, We may cancel the Contract. Any outstanding sums due to Us will remain due and payable.
- If you believe that We have charged you an incorrect amount, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to let us know. You will not be charged for Paid Content while availability is suspended.
- Provision of Paid Content
- Paid Content appropriate to your
- Subscription will be available to you immediately when We send you an Order Confirmation and will continue to be available for the duration of your Subscription (including any renewals), or until you end the Contract; and
- Single Program Access will be available to you immediately when We send you an Order Confirmation and will continue to be available for the duration of Single Program Access terms.
- When you place an order for a Subscription and/or Single Program Access, you will be required to expressly acknowledge that you wish the Paid Content to be made available to you immediately. You will also be required to expressly acknowledge that by accessing (e.g. downloading or streaming) the Paid Content, you will lose your legal right to cancel if you change your mind (the “cooling-off period”). Please see sub-Clause 11.1 for more information.
- In some limited circumstances, We may need to suspend the provision of Paid Content (in full or in part) for one or more of the following reasons:
- To fix technical problems or to make necessary minor technical changes;
- To update the Paid Content to comply with relevant changes in the law or other regulatory requirements;
- To make more significant changes to the Paid Content, as described above in sub-Clause 5.4.
- If We need to suspend availability of the Paid Content for any of the reasons set out in sub-Clause 8.3, We will inform you in advance of the suspension and explain why it is necessary (unless We need to suspend availability for urgent or emergency reasons such as a dangerous problem with the Paid Content, in which case We will inform you as soon as reasonably possible after suspension). If the suspension lasts (or We tell you that it is going to last) for more than 30 calendar days, you may end the Contract as described below in sub-Clause 12.2.
- We may suspend provision of the Paid Content if We do not receive payment on time from you. We will inform you of the non-payment on the due date, however if you do not make payment within 3 calendar days of Our notice, We may suspend provision of the Paid Content until We have received all outstanding sums due from you. If We do suspend provision of the Paid Content, We will inform you of the suspension.
- Any refunds under this Clause 8 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which the event triggering the refund occurs.
- Refunds under this Clause 8 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
- When you purchase a Subscription and/or Single Program Access to access Paid Content, We will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to access and use the relevant Paid Content for personal, non-commercial purposes. The licence granted to you does not give you any rights in Our Paid Content (including any material that We may licence from third parties).
- The licence granted to you under sub-Clause 9.1 is subject to the following usage restrictions and/or permissions:
- You may not copy, rent, sell, publish, republish, share, broadcast or otherwise transmit the Paid Content (or any part of it) or make it available to the public except as permitted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 (Chapter 3 ‘Acts Permitted in relation to Copyright Works’).
- Problems with the Paid Content
- By law, We must provide digital content that is of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, and as described. If any Paid Content available through your Subscription does not comply, please contact Us as soon as reasonably possible to inform Us of the problem. Your available remedies will be as follows:
- If the Paid Content has faults, you will be entitled to a repair or a replacement.
- If We cannot fix the problem, or if it has not been (or cannot be) fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund.
- If you can demonstrate that the fault has damaged your device or other digital content belonging to you because We have not used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation. Please refer to sub-Clause 13.3 for more information.
- Please note that We will not be liable under this Clause 10 if We informed you of the fault(s) or other problems with particular Paid Content before you accessed it and it is that same issue that has now caused the problem (for example, if the Paid Content in question is an alpha or beta version and We have warned you that it may contain faults that could harm your device or other digital content); if you have purchased the Paid Content for an unsuitable purpose that is neither obvious nor made known to Us and the problem has resulted from your use of the Paid Content for that purpose; or if the problem is the result of misuse or intentional or careless damage.
- If there is a problem with any Paid Content, please contact Us immediately as provided in clause 14.
- Refunds (whether full or partial, including reductions in price) under this Clause 10 will be issued within 14 calendar days of the day on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund.
- Refunds under this Clause 10 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
- For further information on your rights as a consumer, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Cancelling Your Subscription and/or Single Program Access
- If you are a consumer, by default you have a legal right to a “cooling-off” period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason, including if you have changed your mind, and receive a refund. The period begins once We have sent you your Order Confirmation (i.e. when the Contract between you and Us is formed) and ends when you access (e.g. download or stream) the Paid Content, or 14 calendar days after the date of Our Order Confirmation, whichever occurs first.
- After the cooling-off period, you may cancel your Subscription and/or Single Program Access at any time, however subject to Clause 12, We cannot offer any refunds and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content for the remainder of your current Subscription (up until the renewal or expiry date, as applicable) and/or Single Program Access term, whereupon the Contract will end.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 11, you may inform Us of your cancellation in any way you wish, e.g., by contacting Us as provided in clause 14. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. In each case you must provide Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order ID.
- Refunds under this Clause 11 will be issued to you as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 calendar days of the day on which you inform Us that you wish to cancel.
- Refunds under this Clause 11 will be made using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS RENEWAL
Please note that if you wish to cancel your next subscription renewal you can do so at any time before your renewal date from your dashboard by clicking billing—->subscriptions. Your subscription renewal must be canceled before the renewal date and CBEHx needs to be notified. Until your subscription expires you have access to all programs on our platform and you can earn unlimited certificates.
- Your Other Rights to End the Contract
- You may end the Contract at any time if We have informed you of a forthcoming change to your Subscription or the Paid Content (as described in sub-Clause 5.4), that you do not agree to. If the change is set to take effect or apply to you before the end of your current Subscription and/or Single Program Access term, We will issue you with a pro-rated refund equal to the remaining time left in that Subscription and/or Single Program Access term. If the change will not take effect or apply to you until the expiry of your current Subscription, the Contract will end at the end of that Subscription period and/or Single Program Access term and you will continue to have access to the Paid Content until that date.
- If We have suspended availability of the Paid Content for more than 30 calendar days, or We have informed you that We are going to suspend availability for more than 30 calendar days, you may end the Contract immediately, as described in sub-Clause 8.4. If you end the Contract for this reason, We will issue you with a prorated refund.
- If We inform you of an error in the price or description of the Paid Content, your Subscription and/or Single Program Access and you wish to end the Contract as a result, you may end it immediately. If you end the Contract for this reason, We will issue you with a full refund.
- You also have a legal right to end the Contract at any time if We are in breach of it. You may also be entitled to a full or partial refund and compensation. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Refunds under this Clause 12 will be made within 14 calendar days of the date on which your cancellation becomes effective, using the same payment method that you used when purchasing your Subscription.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under this Clause 12, you may inform Us of your cancellation in any way you wish, e.g., by contacting Us as provided in clause 14. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send Us your message. In each case you must provide Us with your name, address, email address, telephone number, and Order ID.
- Our Liability to Consumers
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms of Sale (or the Contract) or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- Our Paid Content is intended for non-commercial use only. We make no warranty or representation that the Paid Content is fit for commercial, business or industrial use of any kind. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business, or for any loss of business opportunity.
- If, as a result of Our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content (including but not limited to Paid Content) from Our Site damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, We will either repair the damage or pay you appropriate compensation. Please note that We will not be liable under this provision if:
- We have informed you of the problem and provided a free update designed to fix it, but you have not applied the update; or
- The damage has been caused by your own failure to follow Our instructions; or
- Your device does not meet any relevant minimum system requirements that We have made you aware of before you purchased your Subscription.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Nothing in these Terms of Sale seeks to exclude or limit your legal rights as a consumer. For more details of your legal rights, please refer to your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
- Contacting Us
To contact Us, please email Us here or using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at https://cbehx.co.uk/contact
- Complaints and Feedback
We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for complaint.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). Your rights under these Terms of Sale (and the Contract) will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms of Sale (and the Contract) will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by them.
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms of Sale (and under the Contract) without Our express written permission.
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms of Sale.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms of Sale are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that/those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms of Sale. The remainder of these Terms of Sale shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms of Sale means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms of Sale means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- We may revise these Terms of Sale from time to time, e.g., in response to changes in relevant laws and other regulatory requirements. If We change these Terms of Sale as they relate to your Subscription, We will give you reasonable advance notice of the changes.
- Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the law of England & Wales.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Sub-Clause 18.1 above takes away or reduces your rights as a consumer to rely on those provisions.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
Policy for the Book
Please note all sales are final. No items can be returned or exchanged. If your product is damaged or there is an issue with your order, the issue must be reported within seven days of receiving item. If an item(s) is deemed eligible for a refund or reship, original item(s) must be returned within 30 days for inspection.
Please allow up to 3-5 business days for your order to be processed. Orders are dispatched in the order that they are received. If an order is pre-sale, the estimated shipping date will be indicated once purchased.
As soon as your order has been shipped, a shipping confirmation will be sent to you via email, there you can find the tracking details for your shipment.
Taxes and Duties
Please note all orders may be subject to taxes and duties issued by the country of delivery. Additional charges may apply and are not under the control or influence of CBEHx. All applicable duties, tariffs, and customs fees are the customer’s responsibility. CBEHx does not refund shipping for orders returned as rejected because of custom fees.
Last update: 29/01/2022